Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hymie's Vintage Records

I just resently read a magazine article about this record shop tha my dad and I used to go to buy records when i was a little kid. The shop is called "Hymie's Vintage Records". It is located in minneapolis buy my house. When i read this articleI rememberd all about the details that made me always want to go down to it. When you enter the store you always smell all of the musty and sthe old paper covers around the records. More than anything though I love the big RCA dog at the back of the store. Also this is like the biggest store ever! IT has like two floors! I think is has more songs than itunes. Overall i just injoy going there for the old feel and even if i dont buy anything i still have fun just looking around.

Stoynoff, Natasha and Tauber, Michelle. "Hymie's Vintage Records." Metro Magazine. 28 October 2008: 53

No comments: