Sunday, November 9, 2008

Out Side Reading #1

I have just finish reading a magazine article in Trans World Snowboarding. The title was When In Minnesota. It talked about how Minnesota has some the best snowboarding parks and spots in the US. It also featured a picture of a local snowboarder doing a 50/50 grind on the stands at the Braemer hokey arena. I was very surprised to see this because i dont usally think that of Minnesota of a great street snowboarding city but i guess i thought wrong. This winter im am defenatly going to find so sweet places downtown to film and hopefully send my pictures into transworld and have my pick in there. Overall i am really glade i live in a place where i have a good 5 months of solid snowboarding. To me snowboarding is what I do to relax and have fun with my friends. I would recommened anyone to just go out and try to snowboard it is one of the most fun things you will ever do.



Serpick, Evan. "When In Minnesota." Transworld Snowboarding. Volume 24, November 2008: 52-55.

No comments: