Thursday, January 22, 2009

blog #10

As it has been two years since I updated my snowboard boots, I recently have been doing some casual research on the all the changes that have happened since my last purchase. I wanted to do this soon since the year-end clearance sales will be here at the end of the month. The boots serve as the essential contact of body to board and transfer all your energy into making the board move across the snow. So with this in mind, fit of the boot makes all the difference in the world as to your performance on the snow. Snowboard boots have come a long way and the new models boots boast a supportive yet comfortable fit that have rapid lacing options that allow you to get on and off the hill in less time. If now you add all the different styles and looks for boots to your selection process, well you can become very confused with all the options. Price range of boots varies from approximately $150 to $400 depending on the brand and options. I always try to time my purchase to the end of the season as often you can find boots 30 to 40 percent off original price. Now with all my research and knowledge in mind, I'm off to start the hunt for the best boot for my needs as well as the best savings of the season.
-transworld

No comments: